CS-2424G is a powerful high-performance 4 SFP Gigabit 24 port 10/100/1000Mbps web managed switch and supports Remote control and management through a web-based User Interface. This Layer 2 Web Managed switch supports Spanning Tree / Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol, Port base IEEE802.1Q VLAN Tagging, IGMP snooping, IEEE802.1p port-based QoS, and Bandwidth control / Loop Detection. CS-2424G’s high-performance Gigabit design provides reliable performance and allows for easy management of auto-negotiation speeds.
CERIO CS-2000 Series Model: CS-2424G is a powerful high-performance 4 SFP Gigabit 24 port 10/100/1000Mbps web managed switch and supports Remote control and management through a web-based User Interface. This Layer 2 Web Managed switch supports Spanning Tree / Rapid Spanning Tree protocol, Port base IEEE802.1Q VLAN Tagging, IGMP snooping, IEEE802.1p port-based QoS, and Bandwidth control / Loop Detection. CS-2424G’s high performance gigabit design provides reliable performance and allows for easy management of auto-negotiation speeds.
The CERIO CS-2000 Series CS-2424G Web Managed Switch is ideal for minimizing network downtime, connecting subnets for improved performance, and enabling the bandwidth demanded for multimedia and imaging applications. CS-2424G effectively reduces operational costs by allowing network administrators to remotely access and monitor their network, ultimately eliminating the need for constant on-site maintenance staff. CS-2424G’s layer 2 web managed design also increases network security by providing enhanced network control through port management and visible MAC table addresses/clients. This device’s high feature and high performance design, paired with an easy to use web interface, effectively improves both network management and efficiency for medium and large sized applications.
- Complying with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T, IEEE 802.3z 1000Base-SX/LX,IEEE 802.3az EEE.
- 24 port 10/100/1000Mbps TX Auto-Negotiation Ethernet Switch , Supports 4 Gigabit SFP uplink ports and MinIGBic1000Base-SX/LX.
- Full/Half-Duplex capability on each TX port , Auto-learning networking configurations.
- Supports store & forward operation.
- Supporting the flow control: back pressure for Half-duplex and IEEE 802.3x for Full-duplex mode.
- Non-blocking & Non-head-of-line blocking full-wire speed forwarding.
- Supports network interface Auto MDIX function for auto TX/RX swap.
- Automatic Source MAC Address Learning and Aging.
- Provides 9.6K Jumbo frames to improve network utilization of a large file transfers.
- Supports up to 8K MAC addresses.
- Up to 4Mb Packet Buffer size.
- VLAN and IEEE802.1Q tag-base VLAN based on ports & VIDs; add/remove/modify tag.
- Supports Voice VLAN / MAC VLAN and GVRP.
- Supports Broadcast / multicast / unknown unicast storm control.
- Provides IGMP snooping v1/v2/v3 function and supports MLD snooping and MVR.
- IEEE802.3ad Link Aggregation LACP.
- Supports Bandwidth Control with KB/s size control.
- Supports 802.1x protocol to support CHAP, EAP mode and port/MAC based network access control.
- Supports RADIUS/TACACS+ and AAA Certificate function.
- Supports MAC Table Management.
- Supports MAC/IPv4 and IPv6 ACL security management.
- Supports DoS (Denial of Service) Defense for enhanced network security.
- Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) and LLDP-MED.
- Supports DHCP Snooping function to prevent access by unauthorized hosts and DHCP servers and supports DHCP Option 82 provides additional security.
- Each port supports limiting the number of MAC Addresses with IP and MAC address Binding.
- Supports QoS Quality of Service, Port-based QoS bandwidth management, 802.1q priority Tag based with 8 priority Queues and 8 Weights.
- Supports bandwidth control to set control traffic limits (inflow and outflow) for each port.
- Supports Port Mirroring function.
- Supports Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) and Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP).
- Supports proxy DNS Server and NTP network time synchronization function.
- Supports Event Log, Alarm Log, Security Log, Network Log, and Protocol Log.
- Supports web-based HTTP web management user interface and supports SNMP v1/v2c/v3.
- Supports GUI display for monitoring network data status by port, traffic analysis by port, and device CPU and Memory loading for convenient administrative network analysis and management.
|Standards & Hardware Specifications|
|Standards Conformance||IEEE 802.3 10Base-T|
|IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX|
|IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T|
|IEEE 802.3z 1000Base-SX/LX|
|IEEE 802.3x Flow Control|
|IEEE 802.1p QoS|
|IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tag|
|IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation|
|Port Configuration||24 ports RJ-45 connectors for 10/100/1000 BASE-TX|
|4 SFP Gigabit uplink ports|
|Media Access Protocol||CSMA / CD|
|Network Media||10BASE –T: UTP Cat. 3 or up|
|100BASE-TX: UTP Cat. 5 or up|
|1000BASE-T: UTP Cat. 5 or up|
|Transmission Method||Store and Forward|
|MAC Address Table||8K|
|Data Transfer Rate||10/100Mbps (Half-duplex), 20/200Mbps (Full-duplex)|
|1000Mbps ( Half-duplex), 2000Mbps (Full-Duplex)|
|Jumbo Frames||9k Jumbo Frames Support|
|LED Indicators||Per Port: Link / Activity Status ｘ24|
|SFP Port: Connection Status ｘ４|
|Per Unit: (PWR) ｘ1|
|Per Unit: (SYS) ｘ１|
|Internal Bus Speed||56Gbps|
|Link Aggregation||IEEE802.3ad LACP Link Aggregation Supported|
|Quality of Service (QoS)||Supports IEEE 802.1p QoS, Port-based QoS|
|Spanning||Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP)|
|IGMP Snooping||Supports v1, v2, v3 and MVR|
|ACL||Supports IPv4 / IPv6 and MAC Management|
|DHCP||Supports DHCP Snooping / DHCP Option 82|
|VLAN||IEEE802.1Q Tagging VLAN , Port-Based ,Tag based VLAN|
|SNMP||Supports SNMP v1/v2c/v3|
|Authentication Security Protocol||Supports RADIUS / TACACS+ and AAA|
|Virtual Network Management VLAN||Supports Voice VLAN / MAC VLAN and GVRP|
|Port Security Management||Supports Broadcast / multicast / unknown unicast storm control|
|Environmental & Mechanical Characteristics|
|Power Type||Power cord: Internal Power supply|
|Power Requirement||AC 100~240VAC, 50-60Hz Auto-sensing|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 50° C|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 70° C|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 90% non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity||10% to 90% non-condensing|
|Dimension ( W x D x H )||441 x 200 x 44 mm|
|Production Location||TW or CN|
|Certification||FCC, CE, RoHS-compliant|
|CS-2424G Main Unit||x1|
|19” Mount Brackets||x1|