Cerio DT-400 A1 eXtreme 11n/ac, 2.4/5GHz 2×2 VLAN Captive Portal Router with Access Point built-in 802.1q VLAN Router mode. It’s a Dual Band concurrent wireless AC up to 1200Mbps with the latest technology for improvements in the speed, reliability, and quality of wireless communications.
The DT-400 A1 bundles Cerio CenOS 5.0 Software Core and in addition have support CAP / AP /Client Bridge and WISP mode. CenOS 5.0 devices can use integrated management functions of Control Access Point (CAP Mode) to manage an AP network.
CAP Mode is Controller-less Access Point can centralize management of up to 64 units of APs.
Access point Mode is Authentication Access Point built-in 802.1x RADIUS Server and Captive Portal mechanism also Client Bridge (to extend the coverage of an existing network) and WISP mode this two mode with Repeater AP function. This device is perfect for enterprise deployments such as corporate offices, public venues, conferences, and other high traffic indoor environments.
Cerio’s DT-400 A1 with two external dual band Omni antennas and 11ac chipset design provides enterprise grade CPU performance, allowing the device to handle up to 100 concurrent clients. The DT-400 A1 supports 2.4G and 5G Wi-Fi roaming mechanism, allowing Wi-Fi Client users to run uninterrupted between Access Point stations and Access Point stations while achieving Wi-Fi load balancing.
- 4Ghz band supports standard 802.11bgn protocol with maximum data transfer rate of 300Mbps
- 5Ghz band supports 802.11 and/ac wireless protocol with a maximum data transfer rate of 867Mbps
- Two 2×2 external antennas dual band Omni antennas for 4GHz & 5GHz.
- Support 5 Gigabits Ethernet ports
- Support QoS bandwidth management
- Operation Modes: VLAN Router AP mode, Access Point mode with Captive Portal, Controller-less Access Point Mode (Centralize Access Point management), Client Bridge and WISP mode with Repeater AP function.
- VLAN Router built-in 8 VLAN routing of 802.1q tag, different services rights can be configured for different VLANs
- Access Point can choose to use the captive portal in different VLAN and each VLAN’s captive portal can set different authentication services type, captive portal’s authentication function support entry login page Customization, the administrator can custom editing via HTML and CSS syntax.
- Support 16 ESSID (2.4G+5G), each Virtual ESSID basis on 802.1q tag VLAN.
- Captive portal function in Access Point mode supports local accounts / local or external RADIUS server / external PoP3 Server and support third-party 0 default built-in Facebook / Google authentication.
- CenOS 5.0 Controller-less Access Point Mode (CAP) supports centralized management of up to 64 AP devices
- Supports a total of 32 Multiple-ESSIDs per device (16 ESSID on 2.4Ghz and 16 ESSID on 5Ghz)
- Supports Wireless IGMP snooping protocol.
- Built-in CenOS5.0 software’s AP centralized management in CAP mode. This function support group management.
- Built-in Time Policy function can set multiple times schedule to apply to RF on/off and IP/MAC filter or other security function.
- Built-in 802.1x RADIUS authentication server account database for small and medium environments, removing the need to set up the external server and avoiding additional costs. Also, supports RADIUS Server authentication server account features to fit the needs of large-scale network environments
- Captive Portal Authentication supports by remote RADIUS server, Local account, third-party OAuth2.0, POP3, Guest and remote bulk MAC Address.
- Support max. 16 ESSID (2.4G+5G). Each SSID supports 802.1q VLAN Tag standards, supporting up to 4096 group VLAN Tag capability
- QoS (Quality of Service) for bandwidth management and traffic prioritization, supports network Upload/Download Bandwidth Control speed limits by total or user device.
- Software UI supports Auto reboot setting function. Software setting allows automatically reboot by Daily/Weekly/Monthly settings
- Support IPv6 Pass through
- Support IAPP Wi-Fi roaming.
- Administrative Access: Supports CLI access via Telnet and SSH
- Provides Traffic Monitor and Graphical GUI Status Interface for Network and Radio Overview.
- Two 2×2 external antennas dual band Omni antennas for 4GHz & 5GHz design.
- Supports 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports, administrator can change 1WAN/4LAN or 5 LAN
- Built-in hidden reset to default button.
- Hardware RF on/off and hardware power on/off button
- Desktop and Wall mounting design
DT-400 A1 VLAN Router Application
|Application Software||Cerio CenOS 5.0 Software Core|
|Standards & Hardware Specifications|
|Network Standards Conformance||IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac compliant
IEEE 802.3 / IEEE 802.3u
IEEE 802.11 b/g/n compliant
IEEE 802.11Q VLAN
|Ethernet Configuration||10/100/1000BASE-TX Auto MDI/MDI-X Ethernet port x5|
|LED Indicators||PWR (Power) LED x1
ETH LED x5
2.4GHz Wi-Fi LED x1
5GHz Wi-Fi LED x1
RF timing on/off LED x1
|Data Transfer Rate||IEEE802.11b : 1 / 2 / 5.5 / 11Mbps (auto sensing)
IEEE801.11g : 6/ 9/ 12/ 18/ 24/ 36/ 48/ 54Mbps
IEEE802.11n: 300Mbps(at 40Mhz),150Mbps (at 20Mhz)
IEEE802.11ac: 867Mbps(at 80Mhz),400Mbps(at 40Mhz)
|Frequency Range||IEEE802.11nbg @2.4Ghz :
2412 ~ 2462Mhz (US / Taiwan)
2412 ~ 2472Mhz (Europe ETSI)
IEEE 802.11 an/ac @ 5GHz :
US : 5180~5825 Mhz (11a), 5200~5805Mhz(11n), 5180~5805Mhz(11ac)
ETSI : 5180~5700Mhz(11a), 5200~5680Mhz(11n), 5180~5640Mhz(11ac)
Taiwan: 5280~5825Mhz(11a), 5280~5805Mhz(11n), 5500~5805(11ac)
|Channel Spacing||IEEE802.11b/g/n : 20/40Mhz
|Media Access Protocol||CSMA / CA with ACK|
|Modulation Method||IEEE802.11b : DSSS (DBPK,DQPSK,CCK)
IEEE802.11a/g/n : OFDM (64-QAM,16-QAM,QPSK,BPSK)
IEEE802.11ac : OFDM (256-QAM, 64,-QAM, 16-QAM, QPSK,BPSK)
|Operating Channels||802.11b/g/n : 1 to 11 for FCC, 13 for Europe
IEEE 802.11an/ac @ 5GHz :
(Please select the channels accordance with different country regulations)
|Transmit Power Variation||2.4Ghz : Max : 20 ± 1 dBm
5Ghz : Max : 18 ± 1 dBm
|Receiver Sensitivity||2.4Ghz : 11b -82 dBm, 11g -68dBm, 11n -65dBm@MCS0
5Ghz : 11a -68 dBm, 11n -62dBm, 11ac -63dBm@MCS8
|Environmental & Mechanical Characteristics|
|Operating Temperature||-10 °C ~ 55 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 °C ~ 65°C|
|Operating Humidity||10% – 90% Non-Condensing|
|Storage Humidity||10% – 90% Non-Condensing|
|Antenna||External 2×2 Dual Band Omni Antenna x2|
|Form Factor||Desktop / Wall mounting|
|System Power Consumption||12Watt (Max)|
|Power Supply||100 – 240V AC Power ;12 VDC|
|Input Power||AC to DC 12 VDC|
|Dimensions ( W x H x D )||165 x 135 x 28 mm|
|Certifications||FCC,CE, ROHS compliant|
|DT-400 A1 Main Unit||x1|
|Screw set for wall mounting||x1|
|Quick Installation Guide||x1|