The CERIO POE-PD03S delivers Power over Ethernet (Fast Ethernet /Giga Ethernet) to remote devices. The PoE Splitter can be used to complement any 802.3at /802.3af PoE, Proprietary injector unit, or mid-span switch to provide small to medium-sized businesses with a complete end-to-end PoE solution. POE-PD03S delivers both data and electrical power to non-PoE Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet devices.
- Complying with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX,IEEE802.3ab 1000Base-T, IEEE-802.3at PoE+ / 802.3af PoE
- The IEEE802.3at/af PoE splitter can use to connect non-PoE IEEE802.3at /802.3af-compliant devices to an PoE+ injector or PoE+ switch
- Output current 12VDC / 24VDC
- Max Power Transmission : 24 Watts for DC output
- Supports Ethernet PoE to Separate to only DC/Power and only Ethernet/Data.
- Supports to Short-circuit Protection, for any output short GND Terminal will not damage the power supply and will auto-reset
- Power Saving design, keep less power over Ethernet Cable until PD device request
- Bundle accessories for inside diameter 2.1 mm(PHY) to 2.1 (PHY) mm and 1.35mm DC Y cable
- LED indicators for Power function enable
- Supports desktop or wall mounting installation
Long Distance Application
Cerio POE Splitter available are the following output voltages (12V/24V) to up to 100Meters (328 feet) from a power source. The Gigabit PoE suggest use a Cat 6 Ethernet cable to meet 100Meters PoE distance.
POE-PD03S is designed to run Gigabit speed PoE cables over long distances. This device splits the PoE signal into separate data and power sources and relays them into non-PoE devices. Supports 12V and 24V via DIP switch. Using the Cerio PoE Splitter, you can take advantage of Power Over Ethernet and place Fast/Giga Ethernet-enabled products, such as Wireless Access Points Network Cameras, and VoIP Phone where power outlets are not readily available.
POE-PD03S supports ESD , Electro Static Discharge protection includes Over Voltage protection and Short Circuit Protection ensuring device safety.
Some additional benefits of Cerio POE splitter include cost saving, convenience in network planning, and higher reliability.
The PoE Splitter is simple Plug-and-Play, requires no configuration.
|Standards & Hardware Specifications|
IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T
IEEE802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE+)
IEEE802.3af Power over Ethernet (POE)
|Network Media||10BASE –T: UTP Cat. 3 or up
100BASE-TX : UTP Cat. 5 or up
1000BASE-T: UTP Cat. 5 or up
|Data Transfer Rate||10/100/1000Mbps (Half-duplex)
|Data||PIN 1/2, 3/6 & 4/5, 7/8|
|Power||PIN 1/2, 3/6 (802.3af PoE)
PIN 4/5, 7/8 (Proprietary PoE)
|Data in||Connects PC/HUB/Switch|
|Ethernet Connector||RJ-45 x1 for Power + Data input
RJ-45 x1 for Data output
|ESD Protection||Over Voltage protection and Short Circuit Protection|
|Environmental & Mechanical Characteristics|
|Power Connector(Interface)||DC-Jack : Output to any none PoE 12V or 24V DC in device|
|Power Requirement||802.3af 48V and 802.3at 48V~56V POE+ Ethernet source|
|POE Input Voltage||48V~56V|
|DC Output Control Range||12V / 24V Two range adjustable by DIP switch|
|DC Output Rating (Min/Max)||0.1A~2A|
|LED Indicators||Power on & Output : 12V or 24V|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40° C|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 70° C|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 90% non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity||5% to 90% non-condensing|
|Dimension ( W x H x D )||86 x 79 x 25mm|
|Weight ( g )||215g|
|Case of material||Metal case|
|Certifications||FCC ,CE, RoHs compatible|
|POE-PD03S Main Unit||x1|
|Inside diameter 2.1mm(PHY) to 2.1mm and||x1|
|1.35mm (PHY) DC Y Cable||x1|