CERIO POE-DX60T supports IEEE 802.3bt/at/af Power Over Ethernet Standard. It’s an Active PoE 5-Speed (100M/1G/2.5G/5G/10G) PoE Injector supports 2 Ethernet ports and provides DC 48-57V over Ethernet cables. It provides Screw Terminal Block and DC In both Power System. User can select either one to supply power. The max. PoE output power up to 60Watt. The POE-DX60T can simultaneously transmit network data and power to the PD equipment through the UTP Ethernet Cable transmission. It provides durable and reliable metal casing and wide temperature (-40° ~ 75° C) design, also supports wall-mounting installation, which can meet high-standard industrial environment network construction requirements.
- Complying with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T, IEEE 802.3bz 2.5G/5G BASE-T, IEEE 802.3an 10GBASE-T, IEEE 802.3af PoE, IEEE 802.3at PoE+ and IEEE 802.3bt PoE++ standards.
- Supports 5-Speed (100M/1G/2.5G/5G/10G) Ethernet connection ability.
- Supports IEEE 802.3bt/at/af POE standards and PoE max Power up to 60Watt (IEEE 802.3bt) bundle with 56V power supply.
- Support PSE / POE Power Over Ethernet function which can provide both data and power for distances of up to 100 meters (328 feet) from the power source when using CAT 6 or up cabling.
- Provide Screw Terminal Block power input and DC In both Power Systems. User can select either one to supply power or it can choice dual power supply as power backup function for the device. (Power failover).
- Supports -40° ~ 75° C wide temperature design which can withstand various high and low temperature environmental applications.
- Provides a durable and reliable metal housing design.
- Over Current Protection & Short-circuit Protection.
- Plug-and-Play, requires no configuration.
- Supports desktop, wall mounting installation.
CERIO POE-DX60T is designed to supply operational power to network devices such as the latest WiFi 6 generation 802.11ax PoE AP, PoE IP Speed Dome PTZ CAM and surveillance system equipment provide a stable high power PoE powered solution. It greatly simplifies the wiring and deployment process, and brings a great deal of convenience benefits to office and industrial environments. The POE-DX60T with Power over Ethernet devices installed, the system administrator only has to use a single RJ-45 Ethernet cable to carry both power and data to each device. It supports -40° ~ 75° C wide range temperature design provides a comprehensive and cost-effective solution for industrial environments.
Durable Metal Housing and Wide Temperature Design
CERIO POE-DX60T provides an industrial durable and high-reliability metal case design and supports a wide range temperature design of -40° ~ 75° C. It supports wall mounting installation, which fully meets the application requirements in various environments. The wide temperature design allows the equipment to operate stably in extremely low and extremely high temperatures, making it the best helper for enterprises.
Long Distance Application
CERIO Wide Temperature PoE Injector can provide both data and power for distances of up to 100 meters (328 feet) from the power source when using CAT 6 or up cabling.
The POE-DX60T supports ESD, Electro Static Discharge protection includes Over Voltage protection and Short Circuit Protection ensuring device safety.
Plug-and-Play, requires no configuration.
|Standards & Hardware Specifications
|IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T
IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX
IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T
IEEE 802.3bz 2.5G/5GBASE-T
IEEE 802.3an 10GBASE-T
IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE+)
IEEE 802.3bt Power over Ethernet (PoE++)
|10BASE –T: UTP Cat. 3 or up
100BASE-TX: UTP Cat.5 or up
1000BASE-T: UTP Cat. 5 or up
2.5G/5G BASE-T : UTP Cat.5e or up
10GBASE-T : UTP Cat.6a or up
|Data Transfer Rate
|PIN 1/2 , 3/6 & 4/5 , 7/8
|End-span (Type-A): PIN 1/2,3/6
Mid-span (Type-B): PIN 4/5,7/8
|RJ-45 x1 : Data
RJ-45 x1 : Power + Data
|Output: RJ45 Active 802.3bt/at/af PoE Out
Multi Input: DC In or Screw Terminal Block In (STB In)
|Supports ESD (Electro Static Discharge)
Over Voltage protection and Short Circuit Protection
|Environmental & Mechanical Characteristics
|Max Power Output
|56V 60Watt External Power Adapter
|48 ~ 57Volt
|System: Power (Green) x1
PoE: End-span (Green) , Mid-span (Green ) x2
|-40° to 75° C
|-40° to 85° C
|5% to 90% non-condensing
|5% to 90% non-condensing
|Dimension ( W x H x D )
|130 x 82 x 27mm
|Weight ( g )
|Desktop/Wall mounting installation
|Case of material
|FCC ,CE, RoHs compatible
|POE-DX60T Main Unit
|60Watt Power Adapter