Cerio’s POE-G30I supports IEEE 802.3af/at Power Over Ethernet Standard. It’s a single port Active PoE Multi Gigabit PoE+ Injector and provides DC 56 Volt over Ethernet cables. It supports IEEE 802.3af 15.4Watt PoE (Class3 Standard) and IEEE 802.3at 30Watt PoE+ (Class4 Standard) and provides two Ethernet ports connection. The CERIO PoE+ Injector can simultaneously transmit network data and power to the PD equipment through the UTP Ethernet Cable transmission. It is a cost-effective complying with IEEE 802.3af/at standard Gigabit PoE+ Injector and provides the best solution for IP Cam surveillance system integrators, etc.
- Complying with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T, IEEE 802.3bz 2.5G/5G BASE-T, IEEE 802.3af PoE and IEEE 802.3at PoE+ standards.
- Supports Multi Gigabit (1/2.5/5Gbps) Ethernet connection ability.
- Auto detect PD power pin is powered by End-span (Type-A) or Mid-span (Type-B) then powered to PD device and LED indicator shows power pin type.
- Internal power design and supports 56V PoE+ output.
- Supports IEEE 802.3af/at POE standards and PoE max power up to 30Watt Class4 PoE+ output.
- Support PSE / POE Power Over Ethernet function which can provide both data and power for distances of up to 100 meters (328 feet) from the power source when using CAT 5 or up cabling.
- Over Current Protection and Short-circuit Protection.
- Supports Desktop, Wall mounting and Units Combination for easy to bundles organize the Ethernet cables.
The CERIO POE-G30I Power over Ethernet (PoE+) injector is designed to supply operational power to wireless LAN devices such as PoE access point bridges, routers, and surveillance cameras. Moreover, it supports End-span (Type-A) or Mid-span (Type-B) power pin designed, no matter the PD devices is designed Type-A or Type-B all can supply power automatically. The POE-G30I greatly simplifies the wiring and deployment process, and brings a great deal of convenience benefits to home, office, and industrial environments.
Long Distance Application
CERIO PoE+ Injector can provide both data and power for distances of up to 100 meters (328 feet) from the power source when using CAT 5 or up cabling.
POE-G30I supports ESD, Electro Static Discharge protection includes Over Voltage protection and Short Circuit Protection ensuring device safety.
Some additional benefits of Cerio POE Injector include cost saving, convenience in network planning, and higher reliability.
Plug-and-Play, requires no configuration.
POE-G30I Hardware Overview
|Standards & Hardware Specifications|
|Standard||IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T
IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX
IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T
IEEE 802.3bz 2.5G/5G BASE-T
IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE+)
|Network Media||10BASE –T: UTP Cat. 3 or up
100BASE-TX: UTP Cat.5 or up
1G/2.5G/5GBASE-T : UTP Cat.5e or up
|Data Transfer Rate||10M/100M/1G/2.5G/5G (Half-duplex),
|PoE Type||Active POE|
|Data PIN||PIN 1/2,3/6 & 4/5,7/8|
|Power PIN||End-span (Type-A): PIN 1/2,3/6
Mid-span (Type-B): PIN 4/5,7/8
|Ethernet Connector||RJ-45 x1 : Data
RJ-45 x1 : Power + Data
|Power Interface||Output: RJ45 Active 802.3af/at standard PoE+ 56V Out
Input: AC In
|ESD Protection||Supports ESD (Electro Static Discharge)
Over Voltage protection and Short Circuit Protection
|Environmental & Mechanical Characteristics|
|Max PoE Power||30Watt|
|Power Requirement||AC Power Code|
|PoE Output Voltage||56Volt|
|Input Voltage||AC 100~240V, 50-60Hz|
|LED||System: Power (Green)
PoE (RJ45) : End-span (Green), Mid-span (Yellow )
(The PoE LED on RJ45 Jack)
|Operating Temperature||0° to 50° C|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 70° C|
|Storage Humidity||5% to 90% non-condensing|
|Dimension ( W x H x D )||67.5*155*34mm|
|Weight ( g )||181.2g|
|Form Factor||Wall mounting, Desktop, Units Combination|
|Case of material||Plastic|
|Certifications||FCC ,CE, RoHs compatible|
|POE-G30I Main Unit||x1|