Cerio’s POE-PC04S PoE Converter effectively allows any PoE device to become compliant with 44~57V 802.3at active PoE standards. This conveniently standardizes power management of your system by introducing compatibility of passive PoE devices with standard 802.3at switches. POE-PC04S’s hardware design includes two Gigabit Ethernet ports, and one DIP switch to 12V, 19V and 24V three range adjustable volt PoE output.
- Complying with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX,IEEE802.3ab 1000Base-T, IEEE-802.3at PoE+ / 802.3af PoE standards.
- PoE (PD) support IEEE 802.3at active PoE+, IEEE 802.3af PoE, Max power input support 30Watt.
- Supports 2ports 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet.
- Supports passive PoE output voltage and hot switching for 12V / 19V /24V three range adjustable.
- With hardware protection design the device will not cause any damage while changing the voltage output during operation.
- Up to 100 meters (328 feet) application.
- Supports to Short-circuit Protection.
- Plug and Play, no software required.
- Supports desktop or wall mounting installation and multiple units combination for easy to bundles organize the Ethernet cables.
This POE-PC04S can convert the standard 802.3af/at active PoE source to the proprietary passive PoE (power pin 4,5/7,8), in addition it can switchable the volt output to 12V/19V/24V by DIP switch. When there had a standard active PoE switch (802.3af/at) in
the network architecture, but the PoE device (PD) is Passive PoE type, then you can use POE-PC04S to convert the PoE power form standard active PoE to proprietary passive PoE , it is very convenient and cost effective solution. It is perfect for transforming access points that use a passive PoE design into 802.3at compliant devices. Other applications also include deploying proprietary passive PoE IP cameras with standard 802.3af/at active PoE switches.
Hot Switching protection design
CERIO POE-PC04S uses the latest hardware hotswitching protection design, which can effectively prevent the fault caused by instantaneous switching of different voltage. The device will not cause any damage while changing the voltage output during operation.
CERIO POE-PC04S supports ESD, Electro Static Discharge protection includes Over Voltage protection
and Short Circuit Protection ensuring device safety.
Some additional benefits of Cerio PoE Converter include cost saving, small pocket size and convenience in network planning, and higher reliability.
|Standards & Hardware Specifications
IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T
IEEE802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE+)
IEEE802.3af Power over Ethernet (POE)
|10BASE –T: UTP Cat. 3 or up
100BASE-TX : UTP Cat. 5 or up
1000BASE-T: UTP Cat. 5 or up
|Data Transfer Rate
|PIN 1/2, 3/6 & 4/5, 7/8
|Input :End-span (Type-A): PIN 1/2,3/6 ;
Mid-span (Type-B): PIN 4/5,7/8
Output :Mid-span (Type-B): PIN 4/5,7/8
|RJ-45 x1 for Active PoE Power + Data input
RJ-45 x1 for Passive PoE Power + Data output
|Over Voltage protection and Short Circuit Protection
|Environmental & Mechanical Characteristics
|Max Power Output
|Ethernet out : Output to 12V or 19V or 24V passive PoE device
|802.3af/at PoE Power Source
|POE Input Voltage
|POE Output Control Range
|12V/19V/24V three range adjustable by DIP switch
|POE Output Current
|Max 12V/2.25A , 19V/1.42A, 24V/1.125A
|Passive PoE Output LED x3 : 12V or 19V or 24V
|0° to 55° C
|-40° to 70° C
|10% to 90% non-condensing
|5% to 90% non-condensing
|Dimension ( W x H x D )
|84.5 x 80 x 39.5mm
|Weight ( g )
|Case of material
|FCC ,CE, RoHs compatible
|POE-PC04S Main Unit
|Quick Installation Guide