10/100/1000M/Multi Gigabit 802.3at Class4 to DC12V Protective Isolation PoE Splitter
The CERIO POE-PD04S-12V provides Multi Gigabit Ethernet capability and is backward compatible with 10/100/1000Mbps network standards. It supports IEEE 802.3at PoE+ / 802.3af PoE standards and provides PoE 44~57V Ethernet power + data input to separate to only DC/Power and only Ethernet/Data output. Supports DC output voltage 12V with isolation protection.
- Complying with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T, IEEE 802.3bz 2500 /5000 BASE-T, IEEE 802.3af/at PoE standards.
- Supports 1/2.5/5Gbps Multi Gigabit Ethernet.
- The PoE splitter can use to connect non-PoE 802.3af /at compliant devices to PoE injector or PoE switch.
- The hardware design uses power polarity isolation components to avoid POE power problems caused by poor design, completely solves the problem of no power or instability caused by non-isolated PoE.
- It is suitable for high electromagnetic interference or strong electromagnetic fields applications, such as medical equipment or industrial environments. It can ensure the safety and stability of the equipment.
- Polarity protection mechanism prevents damage to the equipment due to electrical faults or surges, prevents power issue (such as overvoltage, overcurrent..etc.), increasing equipment reliability and life cycle.
- The maximum power output up to 27Watts.
- Supports Ethernet PoE to separate to only DC/Power and only Ethernet/Data.
- Bundle accessories for inside diameter 2.1 mm (PHY) to 2.1 (PHY) mm DC cable.
- Durable metal case design supports desktop and wall mounting installation.
CERIO POE-PD04S-12V supports an excellent design of isolation protection. It provides DC 12V needs for any network or non-network equipment through DC to DC cable which is included with package. Using the Cerio PoE Splitter, you can take advantage of Power Over Ethernet and place Multi Giga / Giga / Fast Ethernet-enabled products, such as Wireless Access Points, Network Cameras, and VoIP Phone where power outlets are not readily available.
Long Distance Application
The Cerio PoE Splitter supports Multi Gigabit Ethernet PoE Powered Device. It’s able to split the PoE signal into separate data and power sources up to total 100Meters (328 feet). The Multi Gigabit PoE suggest use a Cat 6 Ethernet cable to meet 100Meters PoE distance.
CERIO POE-PD04S-12V supports ESD, electrostatic discharge protection and load discharge anti-surge design ensuring device safety.
Some additional benefits of Cerio PoE splitter include cost saving, small pocket size and convenience in network planning, and higher reliability.
Simple Plug-and-Play, requires no configuration.
|Standards & Hardware Specifications
IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T
IEEE 802.3bz 2500/5000BASE-T
IEEE802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
IEEE802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE+)
|10BASE –T: UTP Cat. 3 or up
100BASE-TX : UTP Cat. 5 or up
1G/2.5G/5GBASE-T : UTP Cat.5e or up
|Data Transfer Rate
|PIN 1/2,3/6 & 4/5,7/8
|End-span (Type-A): PIN 1/2,3/6 ;
Mid-span (Type-B): PIN 4/5,7/8
|RJ-45 x1 for Power + Data input
RJ-45 x1 for Data output
|ESD electrostatic discharge protection and load
discharge anti-surge design
|Environmental & Mechanical Characteristics
|Max Power Output
|POE 802.3at : Up to 27Watts
|Power Interface (Output)
|DC-Jack : Output to any none PoE 12V DC in device
|PoE 802.3af/at Power Source
|PoE Input Voltage
|DC Output Current
PoE : Green (802.3at) , Off (802.3af)
|0° to 50° C
|-40° to 70° C
|10% to 90% non-condensing
|5% to 90% non-condensing
|Dimension ( W x D x H )
|111 x 79 x 35.5mm
|Weight ( g )
|Case of material
|FCC ,CE, RoHs compatible
|POE-PD04S-12V Main Unit
|Inside diameter 2.1mm(PHY) to 2.1mm DC Cable
|Quick Installation Guide