10/100/1000M/Multi Gigabit 802.3bt Class8 to DC12-24V PoE Splitter
The CERIO POE-PD06S provides Multi Gigabit Ethernet capability and is backward compatible with 10/100/ 1000Mbps network standards. It supports IEEE 802.3bt PoE++ / 802.3at PoE+ / 802.3af PoE standards and provides PoE 44~57V Ethernet power and data input to separate to only DC/Power output and only Ethernet /Data output. It’s a high efficiency PoE Splitter solution. Supports DC output voltage 12V, 19V and 24V via DIP switch three range adjustable.
- Complying with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T, IEEE 802.3bz 2500/5000 BASE-T, IEEE 802.3af PoE, IEEE 802.3at PoE+ and IEEE 802.3bt PoE++ standards.
- Supports 1/2.5/5Gbps Multi Gigabit Ethernet.
- The POE-PD06S PD Splitter can use to connect non-PoE IEEE 802.3bt / 802.3at / 802.3af powered devices to PoE Switch or PoE injector.
- Supports Output Voltage hot switching for 12VDC, 19VDC, 24VDC three range adjustable.
- When using Active or Passive PoE 90Watts or up as input, the maximum power output:DC24V/80Watts, DC19V/72.2Watts, DC12V/50Watts output.
- Supports Ethernet PoE to separate to only DC/Power and only Ethernet/Data.
- Supports power reverse acute protection design, and auto restarts to protect possible short circuit, which can reduce the damage caused by the short circuit.
- LED indicators for Power function enable and DC output voltage display of 12V/19V/
- Bundle accessories for inside diameter 2.1 mm (PHY) to 2.1 (PHY) mm DC cable.
- Durable metal case design supports desktop and wall mounting installation.
CERIO POE-PD06S supports an excellent design of hot-switching protection to prevent failures caused by overload, which can effectively prevent failures caused by instantaneous switching of different voltages. The equipment will not cause any damage when the voltage output is changed during operation. It’s more safe and convenient. It provides DC 12V or 19V or 24V needs for any network or non-network equipment through DC to DC Cable which is included with package. Using the Cerio PoE Splitter, you can take advantage of Power Over Ethernet and place Multi Giga/Giga/Fast Ethernet-enabled products, such as Wireless Access Points, Network Cameras, and VoIP Phone where power outlets are not readily available.
Long Distance Application
The PoE Splitter supports Multi Gigabit Ethernet PoE Powered Device. It’s able to split the PoE signal into separate data and power sources up to total 100Meters (328 feet). The Multi Gigabit PoE suggest use a Cat 6 Ethernet cable to meet 100Meters PoE distance.
CERIO POE-PD06S supports ESD, electrostatic discharge protection and load discharge anti-surge design ensuring device safety.
Some additional benefits of Cerio PoE splitter include cost saving, small pocket size and convenience in network planning, and higher reliability.
Simple Plug-and-Play, requires no configuration.
|Standards & Hardware Specifications
IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T
IEEE 802.3bz 2500/5000BASE-T
IEEE802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
IEEE802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE+)
IEEE 802.3bt Power over Ethernet (PoE++)
|10BASE –T: UTP Cat. 3 or up
100BASE-TX : UTP Cat. 5 or up
1G/2.5G/5GBASE-T : UTP Cat.5e or up
|Data Transfer Rate
|PIN 1/2,3/6 & 4/5,7/8
|End-span (Type-A): PIN 1/2,3/6 ;
Mid-span (Type-B): PIN 4/5,7/8
|RJ-45 x1 for Power + Data input
RJ-45 x1 for Data output
|ESD electrostatic discharge protection and load
discharge anti-surge design
|Environmental & Mechanical Characteristics
|Max Power Output
|Power Interface (Output)
|DC-Jack : Output to any none PoE 12V or 19V or 24V DC in device
|Active or Passive PoE 802.3bt/at/af Power Source
|PoE Input Voltage
|DC Output Control Range
|12V/19V/24V three range adjustable by DIP switch
|DC Output Current
|Max 12V/4.17A , 19V/3.8A , 24V/3.33A
|DC Output LED x3 : 12V or 19V or 24V
|0° to 50° C
|-40° to 70° C
|10% to 90% non-condensing
|5% to 90% non-condensing
|Dimension ( W x D x H )
|111 x 79 x 35.5mm
|Weight ( g )
|Case of material
|FCC ,CE, RoHs compatible
|POE-PD06S Main Unit
|Inside diameter 2.1mm(PHY) to 2.1mm DC Cable
|Quick Installation Guide