Complying with IEEE 802.3bt Multi Giga
90Watt Extreme Power PoE++ Injector
CERIO POE-G90I supports IEEE 802.3af/at/bt Power Over Ethernet Standard. It’s a single port Active PoE Multi Gigabit PoE++ Injector provides DC 56 Volt over Ethernet cables and provides two Ethernet ports connection. The CERIO PoE++ Injector can simultaneously transmit network data and power to the PD equipment through the UTP Ethernet Cable transmission. It’s the best solution for High-end WiFi PoE AP, Digital Signage PoE Station, PoE Speed Dome, Pan-Tilt-Zoom PoE IP CAM surveillance system integrators, etc.
- Complying with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T, IEEE 802.3bz 2.5G/5G BASE-T, IEEE 802.3bt/at/af PoE standards.
- Supports Multi Gigabit (1/2.5/5Gbps) Ethernet connection ability.
- Supports PoE PSE/PD function and provides 802.3bt PoE Class8 and backward power level for PD device.
- Provides Active 802.3bt PoE++ output ability, and low cable-loss which can maintain 90Watt PoE power up to 100 meters distance.
- Auto detect PD power pin is powered by End-span (Type-A) or Mid-span (Type-B).
- Internal power design and supports 56V PoE+ output.
- Over Current Protection and Short-circuit Protection.
- Supports Desktop, Wall mounting and Units Combination.
The CERIO POE-G90I Power over Ethernet (PoE++) injector is designed to through 4Pair UTP Ethernet Cable to deliver both data and power to PD device, such as the latest WiFi 6 generation 802.11ax PoE WiFi AP, PoE PTZ Speed Dome, POS System, All in one touch PC, Digital signage display, TV, LED light and surveillance system equipment provide a stable high power PoE powered solution.
Plug-and-Play, requires no configuration. It supports End-span (Type-A) or Mid-span (Type-B) power pin designed, no matter the PD devices is designed Type-A or Type-B all can supply power automatically. It brings a great deal of convenience benefits to system integration, office, and industrial environments.