The CERIO POE-ISP+ is a PoE Pass-through Ethernet Surge Protector provides superior lightening and surge protection over 1/2.5Gbps Multi Gigabit networks speeds to provide 1/2.5Gbps Ethernet speed Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) over a single Ethernet cable. It provides durable design featuring a higher surge capability and lower clamping voltage. And the 10 kA Impulse Discharge Current guarantees reliable surge protection. The advantage of POE-ISP+ surge protector design is the added level of protection due to its large power rating and fast discharge time.
- Complying with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T and IEEE 802.3bz 2500Base-T standards.
- Supports 1/2.5Gbps Multi Gigabit Ethernet speed and Power over Ethernet (PoE) pass through.
- Load current self-protection mechanism and grounding wire function pulse discharge current protection design.
- Built in grounding pad which can connect to grounding cable to lower clamping voltage for better and more reliable protection and supports 10 kA Impulse Discharge Current.
- Supports 2 protection mode : Line-to-Ground and Line-to-Line.
- Protects all Eight(8) pins of the Ethernet cable.
- Plug and Play, no software required.
- Supports desktop , multiple units combination and wall mounting easy to use.
The CERIO POE-ISP+ PoE Pass-through Ethernet Surge Protector can function as a transmitter for a PoE switch to deliver power and data through an Ethernet cable. This device protects all 8 pins and is compatible with all types of RJ45 cables. The PoE Ethernet Surge Protector can handle data rates of up to 2500 Mbps, and is backwards compatible with older 10/100 Mbps ports.
CERIO POE-ISP+ provides higher surge capability and lower clamping voltage. It is compliant with IEC/EN 61643-21 and IEC/EN 61000-4-5 standard. The benefit of CERIO POE-ISP+ includes maximize surge capability and enhancing reliability device safety.
Some additional benefits of CERIO PoE Surge Protector include cost saving, small pocket size and convenience in network planning, and higher reliability.
The CERIO PoE Surge Protector is simple Plug-and-Play, requires no configuration.
Product Units Combination
|Standards & Hardware Specifications
IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T
IEEE 802.3bz 2500Base-T
IEEE 802.3af/bt POE Pass-through
|10BASE –T: UTP Cat. 3 or up
100BASE-TX : UTP Cat. 5 or up
1000BASE-T: UTP Cat. 5 or up
2500BASE-T: UTP Cat. 5e or up
|Data Transfer Rate
|20 kV (10/700 us)
600V at 10 kA (8/20 us)
|6 kV (10/700 us)
20V at 1 kA (8/20 us)
|RJ-45 x1 for Line in x 1
RJ-45 x1 for Line out x 1
|Surge Protection Design
|10 kA (After grounding ability)
|Environmental & Mechanical Characteristics
|PoE Operation DC Voltage
|60 VDC (Max)
|PoE Operation DC Current
|Two pair : 0.65A (Max)
Four pair : 1.3A (Max)
|PoE Power Load
|74Watt (Four Pair Max)
|POE Input Voltage
|-10° to 60° C
|-20° to 65° C
|5% to 90% non-condensing
|5% to 90% non-condensing
|Dimension ( W x H x D )
|84.5 x 80 x 39.5mm
|Weight ( g )
|Case of material
|IEC/EN 61643-21 (Safety) compatible
IEC/EN 61000-4-5 (EMC) compatible
|CE, FCC and RoHS Compliant
|POE-ISP+ Main Unit
|Quick Installation Guide
|18AWG grounding cable
|Wall mounting screw set