CERIO’s IW-100 A1 eXtreme Wave 2 11n/ac 2.4/5Ghz 2×2 In Wall PoE Access Point is a Dual Band concurrent wireless AC up to 1200Mbps with latest MU-MIMO technology for improvements in the speed, reliability and quality of wireless communications, provides wireless 4 channel (4x speed) simultaneous operation in both 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless coverage for maximum flexibility.
Our team developed the world smallest MU-MIMO Wave 2 wireless access point and achieves ultra-high-speed and performance without a fan. And to solve the heat generated by ultra-high-performance chips, we use a cooling iron sheet which can absorb and export the heat source into the air perfectly.
The high class access point is perfect for application in areas such as: hotels, offices, and Luxurious houses. The IW-100 A1 effectively works to extend the range and increase the performance of a wireless network. It provides a RJ-45 wired connection as well as both Wi-Fi wireless connection & RJ11 Pass-through functionality.
The IW-100 A1 bundles Cerio CenOS 5.0 Software Core. CenOS 5.0 devices can use integrated management functions of Control Access Point (CAP Mode) to manage an AP network. Included PoE, power and data are supplied to the unit using CAT5 Ethernet cable. It can be powered via PoE switch or PoE Injector when available. The Ethernet port supports Link-On and Cable Length Power Saving and Link-Down Power Saving when PoE is not available. The IW-100 A1 Structure (Form Factor) with bundle US Type faceplate is set to support in wall mounting make up and installation.
IW-100 A1 built-in antennas provide wireless coverage for your environment. Power Saving function not only saves the power consumption of the access point but also saves the power of battery for connected mobile devices. The software smartly includes LED light control functions, allowing administrators to turn on/off the blinking LEDs. This is ideal for hotel deployment, where hotel guest comfort is the top priority.
- 2.4Ghz band supports standard 802.11 bgn protocol with maximum data transfer rate of 300Mbps
- 5Ghz band supports 802.11 an/ac wireless protocol with a maximum data transfer rate of 876Mbps
- 2×2 Built in antenna for 2.4GHz and 2×2 Built in antenna for 5GHz.
- Support 2 Gigabits LAN ports and 2 RJ-11 pass through ports.
- Enable and Disable to control blinking of the devices LED lights
- Supports CenOS 5.0 Software (Click here for more)
- Operation Modes : Access Point Mode, Control Access Point Mode (Centralized AP Management), Client Bridge + Repeater Mode, and WISP / CPE Repeater Mode
- IEE802.3af Standard PoE Design
- User can choose to use multiple VLAN or Web page authentication services.
- Use multiple VLAN type supports up to 8 x 802.1Q tag VLANs and support 16 ESSID (2.4G+5G), each Virtual ESSID basis on 802.1q tag VLAN.
- Captive portal function in Access Point mode supports local accounts / local or external RADIUS server / external PoP3 Server and support third-party 0 default built-in Facebook / Google authentication.
- CAP Mode Group management –maintain a set of setting templates that simplify the task of assigning the same setting to multiple APs
- Built-in Time Policy function can set multiple times schedule apply to RF on/off and IP/MAC filter or other security function.
- Built-in 802.1x RADIUS authentication server account database for small and medium environments, removing the need to set up external server and avoiding additional costs. Also supports RADIUS Server authentication server account features to fit the needs of large-scale network environments
- Captive Portal Authentication supports by remote RADIUS server, Local account, third-party OAuth2.0, POP3, Guest and remote bulk MAC Address.
- Support max. 16 ESSID (2.4G+5G). Each SSID supports 802.1q VLAN Tag standards, supporting up to 4096 group VLAN Tag capability
- QoS (Quality of Service) for bandwidth management and traffic prioritization, supports network Upload/Download Bandwidth Control speed limits by total or user device.
- Software UI supports Auto reboot setting function. Software setting allows automatically reboot by Daily/Weekly/Monthly settings
- Support IPv6 Pass through
- Support IAPP Wi-Fi roaming.
- Administrative Access : Supports CLI access via Telnet and SSH
- Provides Traffic Monitor and Graphical GUI Status Interface for Network and Radio Overview.
- Built in Internal Dual Band Antenna, 2×2 2.4GHz Antenna and 2×2 11ac 5GHz Antenna
- Ethernet Gigabit RJ45 x 2 port connector and Phone RJ11 x2 port design(Pass-through)
- Support IEE802.3af Standard Power Over Ethernet
- Internal built in dual band antenna
- Package included Structure (Form Factor) with bundle US type faceplate is set to support in wall mounting make up and installation.
IW-100 A1 Application
IW-100 A1 Faceplate Module
IW-100 A1 Product Dimesion (US Type)
|Application Software||Cerio CenOS 5.0 Software Core|
|Standards & Hardware Specifications|
|Network Standards Conformance||IEEE 802.11 b/g/n compliant|
|IEEE 802.3 / IEEE 802.3u|
|IEEE 802.11 b/g/n compliant|
|IEEE 802.11i Preauth (PMKSA Cache )|
|IEEE 802.11Q VLAN|
|IEEE 802.1Q Tag VLAN|
|Ethernet Configuration||10/100/1000BASE-TX Auto MDI/MDI-X Ethernet Connector x 2|
|Telephone Configuration||RJ-11 pass through In x1 connector , Out x1 connector|
|LED Indicators||PWR (Power) LED x 1
ETH LED x 1
|Data Transfer Rate||EEE802.11b : 1 / 2 / 5.5 / 11Mbps (auto sensing)|
|IEEE801.11g : 6/ 9/ 12/ 18/ 24/ 36/ 48/ 54Mbps|
|IEEE802.11n: 300Mbps (at 40MHz), 150Mbps (at 20MHz)|
|IEEE802.11ac: 867Mbps (at 80MHz), 400Mbps (at 40MHz)|
|Frequency Range||IEEE802.11nbg @2.4Ghz :
2412 ~ 2462Mhz (US / Taiwan)
2412 ~ 2472Mhz (Europe ETSI)
IEEE 802.11 an/ac @ 5GHz :
US : 5180~5825 Mhz (11a), 5200~5805Mhz(11n), 5180~5805Mhz(11ac)
ETSI : 5180~5700Mhz(11a), 5200~5680Mhz(11n), 5180~5640Mhz(11ac)
Taiwan: 5280~5825Mhz(11a), 5280~5805Mhz(11n), 5500~5805(11ac)
|Channel Spacing||IEEE802.11b/g/n : 20/40MHz
|Media Access Protocol||CSMA / CA with ACK|
|Modulation Method||IEEE802.11b：DSSS (DBPK,DQPSK,CCK)
IEEE802.11ac : OFDM (256-QAM, 64,-QAM, 16-QAM, QPSK,BPSK)
|Operating Channels||802.11b/g/n : 1 to 11 for FCC, 13 for Europe
IEEE 802.11an/ac @ 5GHz : 36,40,44,48,52,56,60,64,100,104,108,112,116,120,124,128,132,136,140,149,153,157,161,165
|Transmit Power Variation||2.4Ghz : Max : 18 ± 1 dBm,
5Ghz : Max : 16 ± 1 dBm
|Receiver Sensitivity||2.4Ghz : 11b -91 dBm, 11g -70dBm, 11n -68dBm@MCS0
5Ghz :11a -90 dBm, 11n -62dBm, 11ac -63dBm@MCS8
|Environmental & Mechanical Characteristics|
|Operating Temperature||0 °C ~ 45 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-25 °C ~ 65°C|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 90% Non-Condensing|
|Storage Humidity||10% to 90% Non-Condensing|
|Antenna||Built in dual band antenna|
|Form Factor||Faceplate (In-wall installation)|
|System Power Consumption||6.5 Watt (Max)(Standby time)|
|Power Supply||PoE Injector (Optional)|
|Input Power Require||803.3af 48V PoE Ethernet Interface Power In|
|Dimensions ( W x H x D )||Main unit (with in wall Bracket) : 98 x 49 x 39 mm|
|US Type Faceplate : 70 x 115 x 17.9 mm|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, BSMI, NCC, ROHS Compliant|
|IW-100 A1 Main Unit||x1|
|In Wall Faceplate US Type (Sliver & Gold color)||x2|
|Chinese Quick Installation Guide||x1|
|English Quick Installation Guide||x1|
Note: Please note this product is designed suppot Power Over Ethernet (PoE PD), the package do not include power source (PSE). Power source will require 48V PoE (PSE) device. ( PoE Injector or PoE Switch )