1.25Gbps SFP LX 1310nm LC Single-Mode DDM (10KM)
The CERIO 1.25Gbps 1000BASE-LX SFP/LC Single-mode fiber module provides optical transceiver modules connect on switches SFP Slot ports, supporting LC connectors. This dual-core small form-factor pluggable (SFP) module supports hot-swappable design and can be applied to long-distance fiber optic networks or fiber connections to other computer servers that support Gigabit SFP ports between Gigabit SFP ports of network switches. The module operates on a single power supply voltage of 3.3V and supports 1.25Gbps Ethernet transmission capability.
The Cerio SFP fiber module complies with the IEEE 802.3z Gigabit Ethernet standard, providing a stable and highspeed fiber network environment. When paired with fiber optic cables, this module can support fiber optic connections up to a maximum distance of 10KM. It can be used in various application scenarios that require highspeed, reliable, and long-distance fiber transmission, and has broad application value.
- Complying with IEEE 802.3z Gigabit Ethernet Standard.
- Compliant with SFP Multi-Source Agreement (MSA).
- Supports 1.25Gbps Ethernet transmission capability.
- Built in DDM, Digital Diagnostic Monitor function.
- Center Wavelength supports 1310nm.
- Supports fiber link for distances up to 10KM.
- Low power consumption less than 0.8W.
- Single power supply 3.3V.
- Hot-pluggable remove and install module.
- Duplex LC connectors.
- RoHS compliant.
- Plug and play, easy installation.
|Data Transfer Rate
|Maximum Fiber Distance
|Dual LC connectors
|Digital Diagnostic Monitor (DDM)
|0°C ~ 70 °C
|-40 °C ~85 °C
|Dimension ( W x H x D )
|13.8 x 12.4 x 56.6 mm
|SLC-GLXS10 Main Unit