1000BASE-T SFP Copper RJ45 Transceiver (100M)
The CERIO 1000BASE-T SFP Copper RJ45 module is a small pluggable transceiver that can be used with switches or routers that support RJ45 connectors. It supports 1.25Gbps Ethernet transmission capabilities and complies with the IEEE 802.3ab network standard. Using Cat5e network cable, the maximum transmission distance for 1.25Gbps Ethernet transmission capability can reach up to 100 meters.
The CERIO 1000BASE-T SFP Copper module uses an RJ45 interface and is directly compatible with network devices that support RJ45 interfaces. Therefore, there is no need to replace existing network equipment or re-layout fiber optic cables, and upgrades can be made to installed equipment, greatly reducing the cost of fiber optic cabling. This 1000BASE-T SFP Copper RJ45 transceiver is widely used in various network application scenarios, such as data centers, enterprise networks, campus networks, and wide area networks.
- Complying with IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet Standard.
- Compliant with SFP Multi-Source Agreement (MSA).
- Supports 1.25Gbps Ethernet transmission capability.
- Complying with Auto MDIX function, which can support parallel line and crossover port and has Autonegotiation function.
- Using Cat5e network cable specification at a rate of 1.25Gbps, the transmission distance can reach up to 100 meters.
- Low power consumption less than 1.05W.
- Single power supply 3.3V.
- Hot-pluggable remove and install module.
- RoHS compliant.
- Plug and play, easy installation.
|Data Transfer Rate
|Maximum Fiber Distance
|0°C ~ 70 °C
|-40 °C ~85 °C
|Dimension ( W x H x D )
|13.4 x 13.7 x 66.7 mm
|SRJ-GT Main Unit