8 Port 10/100/1000M Gigabit PoE+ Switch ( 180Watt Power )
The CERIO CS-1008G-8P is latest A3 version powerful and IEEE 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet highperformance Gigabit Ethernet switch, with all 8 ports capable of 10/100Mbps or 1000Mbps auto-negotiation operation which means the switch could automatically negotiate with the connected partners on the network speed and duplex mode. It is ideal for micro-segmenting large networks into smaller, connected subnets for
improved performance, enabling the bandwidth demanding multimedia and imaging applications. Moreover, the 10/100/1000Mbps auto-sensing ability provides an easy way to migrate 10Mbps to 1000Mbps network with no pain.
This switch supports 8 Port 10/100/1000M Gigabit port Power over Ethernet (PoE+), 10Mbps speed with 802.3at 30Watt PoE+ power output over distance up to 280 meters on RJ45 UTP cable. Up to 280m PoE distance allows you to expand your network via Ethernet cable to where there is no power line or outlet but where you want to fix devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones, etc.. No longer need to worry about the complicated cables and long distance which may cost you a lot of time and money. By integrating the data transmitting cable and power cord, it eliminates the effort constructing your network. Over current protection and circuit shorting protection are also supported to ensure the safety.
- Complying with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T, IEEE 802.3af PoE, IEEE 802.3at PoE+.
- 8port 10/100/1000Mbps TX Auto-Negotiation Ethernet Switch, supports 8 Port Gigabit PSE / PoE function, compliant with IEEE 802.3af class3 /class2/class1 and IEEE 802.3at.
- Ethernet Extend Mode per port DIP switch control makes transmission distance up to 280m.
- Support PoE Power Maximum 30W for share 1~8 PSE/PoE Ports.
- Internal 180Watt power supply supports a maximum PoE power budget of 140 Watt.
- Full/Half-Duplex capability on each TX port.
- Supports Store & Forward architecture and performs forwarding and filtering.
- Auto-learning networking configurations.
- Supporting the flow control: back pressure for Halfduplex and IEEE 802.3x for Full-duplex mode.
- Broadcast storm control and supporting store & forward operation
- Support Jumbo Frame 9K.
- Non-blocking & Non-head-of-line blocking full-wire speed forwarding.
- Supports TP interface Auto MDIX function for auto TX/RX swap.
- Automatic Source MAC Address Learning and Aging.
- Supports up to 4K MAC addresses.
- Up to 1.5M bits buffer.
CS-1008G-8P Extend PoE Mode
CS-1008G-8P A3 Specifications
Standards & Hardware Specifications
|Network Standards Conformance
|IEEE 802.3 10Base-T
IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX,
IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T,
IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet ( 15.4 Watt PoE )
IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (30Watt PoE+ )
|8ports RJ-45 connectors for 10/100/1000Mbps
(With 8 Port Gigabit PSE/ PoE+ function )
|Support 10Mbps /280m transition function for PoE ports (Per port DIP switch control)
|Media Access Protocol
|CSMA / CD
|10BASE –T: UTP Cat. 3 or up,
100BASE-TX: UTP Cat. 5 or up,
1000BASE-T: UTP Cat. 5 or up
|Store and Forward
|MAC Address Table
|Data Transfer Rate
|Per Port : Link/ACT Status x8
Per Port: PoE Status x8
Per Unit: MAX PoE x1
Per Unit: Power x1
|Internal Bus Speed
|Environmental & Mechanical Characteristics
|180 Watt Internal Power Supply
|PoE Power Budget
|54V for 140Watt (shared) for all PoE ports
|12V for 4.3 Watt (max. with no PoE Device Connected)
|PoE Power Output
|Up to 30W per port, 54V DC
|AC 100~240V AC, 50-60Hz Auto-sensing
|0° to 40° C
|-40° to 70° C
|10% to 90% non-condensing
|5% to 90% non-condensing
|Dimensions ( W x H x D )
|265 x 184 x 44 mm
|TW or CN
|FCC, CE, RoHS-Compliant
|CS-1008G-8P Main Unit
|Quick Installation Guide Booklet
|19” Rack Mount Brackets