CERIO CS-2000 Series: CS-2208G-8P is a latest A3 version powerful high-performance 8 port 10/100/ 1000Mbps web managed switch with 2 SFP Ports and is compliant with PoE+ IEEE 802.3at and 802.3af standards. It can enable local and remote login management interface to turn on and off PoE power and manage the power restart of powered devices. This switch built in a 160 Watt internal power supply and supports 130 Watt PoE Power budget share for total 8port PoE ports. The management function support IEEE 802.1q Tag Based VLAN, 802.1q VLAN Port and IGMP snooping, etc.
CERIO CS-2208G-8P Web Managed PoE+ Switch is designed for dispersing managed Power over Ethernet to small and large networks architectures. It is ideal for micro-segmenting large network into smaller networks, connecting subnets for improved performance, and enabling the bandwidth demanded for multimedia and imaging applications. CS-2208G-8P offers enterprise-grade features at a competitive price. In addition, it supports 2 SFP Ports are provided for connecting Mini GBIC 1000Base-SX/LX fiber optic modules. In network deployment, the CS-2208G-8P can provide network management and improve efficiency for your equipment and customers. Users can easily connect Wireless APs, VoIP phones, and IP Cameras to this switch for convenient power and data transmission. Over current protection and circuit shorting protection are also supported to ensure product safety. Cerio PoE Switch provides easy installation, avoids limitations of power outlet locations, and offers a simple solution for system relocation.
- Complying with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T, IEEE 802.3z 1000Base-SX/LX, IEEE 802.3af PoE, IEEE 802.3at PoE+ standards.
- 8port 10/100/1000Mbps TX Auto-Negotiation Ethernet Switch, 8 Port Gigabit PSE / PoE function compliant with IEEE 802.3af class3 /class2/class1 and IEEE 802.3at class4 standards.
- Supports 2 Gigabit SFP uplink ports for connecting Mini GBIC 1000Base-SX/LX fiber modules.
- Supports power of up to 30Watt/15.4Watt/ 7.5Watt/4Watt for each PSE/PoE port.
- Internal 160 Watts power supply supports a maximum PoE power budget of 130 Watts share for all 8 port of PoE ports.
- Supports remote power control of PoE powered devices (PD), allowing by internet web on/off/ restart control and supports monitoring of individual port PoE consumption (wattage).
- Full/Half-Duplex capability on each TX port, Auto-learning networking configurations.
- Hardware is fanless design to reduce device power consumption.
- Supports Loop Prevention, including Loop Detection, Loop Prevention and Spanning Tree prevent loops from occurring effectively.
- Supporting flow control: back pressure for Half-duplex and IEEE 802.3x for Full-duplex mode.
- Supports Store and Forward functionality.
- Non-blocking & Non-head-of-line blocking full-wire speed forwarding.
- Supports TP interface Auto MDIX function for auto TX/RX swap.
- Provides 9K Jumbo frames to improve network utilization of a large file transfers.
- Supports up to 4K MAC addresses and auto detect the MAC address, MAC Constraints advanced constraint function, auto learning and memory capabilities and 1.5Mb Packet Buffer size.
- Supports IEEE 802.1w Rapid spanning Tree Protocol ( RSTP ).
- Supports SNMP Trap notification setting function, In order to notify the administrator through the SNMP Trap function when the status of services or updates changes.
- Through the broadcast storm control function (Storm Control), you can set traffic limits to prevent broadcast storms from damaging your network.
- Supports Port mirroring function.
- Supports IEEE 802.1q Tag Based VLAN and 802.1q VLAN Port.
- Supports IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Port trucking ( LACP ).
- Supports Static MAC designated VLAN and relative port binding transmission function, MAC filtering and blocking function, which can effectively prevent illegal or fake MAC attacks.
- Supports Port Isolation function to enhance network security.
- Supports Bandwidth Control.
- Provides IGMP v1/v2/v3 snooping function.
- Supports IEEE802.1p QoS with 4 Priority Queues and 8 Priority Weights, and Port- based QoS with 4 Priority Queues.
- Supports file backup and recovery.
- Web-based management interface.
|Standards & Hardware Specifications
|IEEE 802.3 10Base-T
IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX
IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T
IEEE 802.3z 1000Base-SX/LX
IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
IEEE 802.3az EEE
IEEE 802.1p QoS
IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tag
IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation
IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet ( 15.4 Watt PoE )
IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (30Watt PoE+ )
|8 ports RJ-45 connectors for 10/100/1000 BASE-T
and PSE/ PoE function
2 SFP Uplink Ports
|Reset button for returning to factory settings
|6kV Surge Protection on RJ45 Port
|Media Access Protocol
|CSMA / CD
|10BASE –T: UTP Cat. 3 or up,
|100BASE-TX: UTP Cat. 5 or up,
|1000BASE-T: UTP Cat. 5 or up
|Store and Forward
|MAC Address Table
|Data Transfer Rate
|Per Port: Link/Act Status x8
Per Port: PoE Status x8
Gigabit SFP Port: Connection Status x2
Per Unit: Power/SYS x1
|Internal Bus Speed
|IEEE802.3ad LACP Link Aggregation Supported
|Quality of Service (QoS)
|Supports IEEE 802.1p QoS, Port-based QoS
|Spanning Tree Protocol
|IEEE 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP)
|Supported IGMP v1/v2/v3 Snooping function
|IEEE 802.1q Tag Based VLAN and 802.1q VLAN Port
|Environmental & Mechanical Characteristics
|160 Watt Internal Power Supply
|PoE Power Budget
|52V for 130Watt (shared) for all PoE ports
|52V for 10.5 Watt (max. with no PoE Device connected
|PoE Power Output
|Up to 30W per port, 52V DC
|AC 100~240VAC, 50-60Hz Auto-sensing
|0° to 40° C
|-40° to 70° C
|10% to 90% non-condensing
|5% to 90% non-condensing
|Dimension ( W x D x H )
|250 x 181 x 44 mm
|FCC, CE, RoHS compliant
|CS-2208G-8P Main Unit
|19” Mount Brackets