16 Port 10/100/1000M Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 2 SFP Ports ( 400Watt Power )
CERIO CS-1216G-16P A2 version is a powerful highperformance 16 port PoE Gigabit switch and supports 2 Gigabit SFP uplink ports. It is compliant with IEEE 802.3at and 802.3af PoE standards, and defines new green power saving idea on the PoE/PSE Port. It built-in 400watt internal power supply. All 16 ports capable of 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation operation (NWay). This means the switch could automatically negotiate with connected partners on the network speed and duplex mode.
CS-1216G-16P PoE Switch is designed for SMB deployment and can also be upgraded to 1U” chassis for standard rack mounting. It is suitable for setting up surveillance systems in small offices, shops, restaurants, and multi-node network environments, etc., providing convenient and reliable network power supply and data transmission. It’s supporting a maximum PoE output budget of 350 Watt shared for 16port of PoE ports and enough to reliably power devices on all ports.Using UTP Cable to transmit network data and power signals to PoE PD devices (such as POE AP, IP CAM, IP Phone, etc.), so you don’t have to worry about the traditional problem of installing a power socket. , easily use PoE to build your network environment.
By integrating the data transmitting cable and power cord, it eliminates the hassle of constructing your network. You could easily connect Wireless AP or VoIP phone or IP Camera to this switch without looking for power outlets. Over current protection and circuit shorting protection are also supported to ensure product safety.
- Complying with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T, IEEE 802.3af PoE and IEEE 802.3at PoE+ standards.
- 16port 10/100/1000Mbps TX Auto-Negotiation Ethernet Switch, supports 16 Port Gigabit PSE/PoE function and compliant with IEEE 802.3af/at PoE standards.
- Supports 2 Gigabit SFP uplink ports and compliant with IEEE 802.3z 1000Base-SX/LX standards.
- Supporting the power up to 30Watt /15.4Watt /7.5Watt /4Watt for each PSE/PoE port.
- Built-in 400 Watt power supply, supports a maximum PoE output budget of 350 Watt, shared for 16 ports of 10/100/1000M PoE ports.
- Full/Half-Duplex capability on each TX port, Autolearning networking configurations.
- Supports Store & Forward architecture and performs forwarding and filtering.
- Flow control: back pressure for Half-duplex and IEEE 802.3x for Full-duplex mode.
- Support Jumbo Frame 9K.
- Non-blocking & Non-head-of-line blocking full-wire speed forwarding.
- Supports TP interface Auto MDIX function for auto TX/RX swap.
- Automatic Source MAC Address Learning and Aging. Supports up to 8K MAC addresses, Up to 4.1Mbits buffer.
- It supports the system loop detection function, and can detect each port automatically and flash the LED light to display of the port where the loop occurs.
CS-1216G-16P A2 Specifications
Standards & Hardware Specifications
|Network Standards Conformance
|IEEE 802.3 10Base-T
IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX,
IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T,
IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet- EEE
IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+)
|16ports RJ-45 connectors for 10/100/1000Mbps
(With PSE/ PoE function)
2 ports Gigabit SFP
|Media Access Protocol
|CSMA / CD
|10BASE –T: UTP Cat. 3 or up,
100BASE-TX: UTP Cat. 5 or up,
1000BASE-T: UTP Cat. 5 or up
|Store and Forward
|MAC Address Table
|Data Transfer Rate
|Per Port : Link/ACT Status x16
Per Port: 1000M/Gigabit Status x16
Per Unit: PoE Status x 16
Per Unit: PWR x 1
Per Unit: SFP Ports x 2
|Internal Bus Speed / Exchange Rate
|36Gbps / 26.784Mpps
|Environmental & Mechanical Characteristics
|400 Watt Internal Power Supply
|PoE Power Budget
|52V for 350 Watt (shared for all 16 PoE ports)
|PoE Power Output
|Up to 30W per port (1-16 port support PoE output)
|AC 100~240V AC, 50-60Hz Auto-sensing
|0° to 40° C
|-40° to 70° C
|10% to 90% non-condensing
|5% to 90% non-condensing
|Dimensions ( W x H x D )
|441 x 281 x 44 mm
|Case of Material
|FCC, CE, RoHS-Compliant
|CS-1216G-16P Main Unit
|Quick Installation Guide Booklet
|19” Rack Mount Brackets