CERIO CS-2000 Series Model: CS-2648XG is latest powerful high-performance 6 SFP+ 10Gigabit with 48 port 10/100/1000Mbps web managed switch and supports Remote control and management through a web-based User Interface. This Layer 2 Web Managed switch supports Spanning Tree / Rapid Spanning Tree protocol, Port base IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging, IGMP snooping, IEEE 802.1p port-based QoS, and Bandwidth control / Loop Detection. CS-2648XG with high performance gigabit design provides reliable performance and allows for easy management of auto-negotiation speeds.
The CS-2648XG Web Managed Switch is ideal for minimizing network downtime, connecting subnets for improved performance, and enabling the bandwidth demanded for multimedia and imaging applications. The CS-2648XG effectively reduces operational costs by allowing network administrators to remotely access and monitor their network, ultimately eliminating the need for constant on-site maintenance staff. CS-2648XG supports layer 2 web managed design also increases network security by providing enhanced network control through port management and visible MAC table addresses/clients. This device’s high feature and high performance design, paired with an easy to use web interface, effectively improves both network management and efficiency for medium and large sized applications.
CS-2648XG is a feature packed web managed gigabit switch, providing enterprise grade function at a competitive price point. Deploying CS-2648XG in your network can provide network organization and improved efficiency for your devices and clients. CERIO’s web-managed switches offer convenient configuration which ultimately provides premium performance, easy installation, and is sure to meet the increasing demands of growing networks.
- Complying with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T, IEEE 802.3ae SFP+, IEEE 802.3az EEE standards.
- Supports 48 port 10/100/1000Mbps TX Auto-Negotiation Ethernet Switch.
- Supports 6 SFP+ 10Gigabit uplink ports for long-distance network applications.
- Support system overheating or voltage error safety mechanism through LED alarm.
- Full/Half-Duplex capability on each TX port, Auto-learning networking configurations.
- Supports store & forward operation.
- Supporting the flow control: back pressure for Halfduplex and IEEE 802.3x for Full-duplex mode.
- Non-blocking & Non-head-of-line blocking full-wire speed forwarding.
- Supports network interface Auto MDIX function for auto TX/RX swap.
- Automatic Source MAC Address Learning and Aging.
- Provides 12K Jumbo frames to improve network utilization of a large file transfers.
- Supports up to 32K MAC addresses and Up to 16Mb Packet Buffer size.
- Support surge protection 6KV on the RJ45 port to prevent damage to the switch and connected equipment.
- VLAN and IEEE802.1Q tag-base VLAN based on ports & VIDs; add/remove/modify tag.
- Supports Voice VLAN / MAC VLAN / Surveillance VLAN / Protocol VLAN and GVRP.
- Supports Broadcast / multicast / unknown unicast storm control.
- Provides IGMP snooping v1/v2/v3 function and supports MLD snooping and MVR.
- IEEE802.3ad Link Aggregation LACP.
- Supports 802.1x protocol to support CHAP, EAP mode and port/MAC based network access control.
- Supports RADIUS/TACACS+ and AAA Certificate function.
- Supports MAC Table Management.
- Supports MAC/IPv4 and IPv6 ACL security management.
- Supports IPv6 Internet Protocol, IPv6 Auto-configuration mechanism and DHCPv6 Client and other functions to facilitate the setting and management of IP addresses.
- Supports DoS (Denial of Service) Defense for enhanced network security.
- Firewall Dos supports POD, LAND, UDP Blat, TCP Blat, Null /X-Man Scan Attack, TCP SYN-FIN/SYN-RST Attack, Smurf Attack and other defense function.
- Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) and LLDP-MED.
- Supports Dual Image function, which can shorten the downtime during the switch firmware upgrade or downgrade, and supports Active firmware image, Backup firmware image security backup mechanisms.
- Supports DHCP Snooping function to prevent access by unauthorized hosts and DHCP servers and supports DHCP Option 82 provides additional security.
- Each port supports limiting the number of MAC Addresses with IP and MAC address Binding.
- Supports QoS Quality of Service, Port-based QoS bandwidth management, 802.1q priority Tag based with 8 priority Queues and 8 Weights.
- Supports bandwidth control to set control traffic limits (inflow and outflow) for each port.
- Supports Port Mirroring function.
- Supports Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) and Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) and Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP).
- Supports UDLD (Unidirectional link detection), which can monitor the link status and prevent network problems.
- Support proxy DNS server, SNTP time server network time synchronization function, it can automatically adjust the host to update the time, easy to understand the problem and restore.
- Supports Event Log, Alarm Log, Security Log, Network Log, and Protocol Log.
- Supports file backup and recovery.
- Software management service supports setting Console / Telnet / SSH / HTTP /HTTPS/SNMP.
- Supports GUI display for monitoring network data status by port, traffic analysis by port, and device CPU and Memory loading for convenient administrative network analysis and management.
- Supports web-based HTTP web management user interface and supports SNMP v1/v2c/v3.
|Standards & Hardware Specifications
|Network Standards Conformance
|IEEE 802.3 10Base-T
|IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX
|IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T
|IEEE 802.3ae SFP+
|IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
|IEEE 802.1p QoS
|IEEE 802.3az EEE
|IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tag
|IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation
|48 ports RJ-45 connectors for 10/100/1000 BASE-TX
|6 SFP+ 10Gigabit Ports
|1 RJ45 Console Port
|Reset button for returning to factory settings
|Support 6kV surge protection on RJ45 port
|Media Access Protocol
|CSMA / CD
|10BASE –T: UTP Cat. 3 or up
|100BASE-TX: UTP Cat. 5 or up
|1000BASE-T: UTP Cat. 5 or up
|Support 10G Fiber Type
|SFP+ SR, SFP+ LR
|Store and Forward
|MAC Address Table
|Data Transfer Rate
|Per Port: Link / Activity Status ｘ48
|SFP+ 10G Port: SFP+ Connection Status ｘ6
|Per Unit: (ALH) Overheating/Volt error Alarm ｘ1
|Per Unit: (PWR) ｘ1
|Per Unit: (SYS) ｘ１
|Internal Bus Speed
|IEEE802.3ad LACP Link Aggregation Supported
|Quality of Service (QoS)
|Supports IEEE 802.1p QoS, Port-based QoS
|Rapid Spanning Tree(RSTP)
|Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP)
|Supports v1, v2, v3 and MVR
|Supports IPv4 / IPv6 and MAC Management
|Supports DHCP Snooping / DHCP Option 82 / Option82 Circuit ID
|IPv6 Management Function
|Supports IPv6 Internet Protocol, IPv6 Auto-configuration mechanism and DHCPv6 Client
|Dual Image Function
|Supports Dual image, Active firmware image and Backup firmware image
|SNTP Time Server
|IEEE802.1Q Tagging VLAN , Port-Based ,Tag based VLAN
|Supports SNMP v1/v2c/v3
|Authentication Security Protocol
|Supports RADIUS / TACACS+ and AAA
|Virtual Network Management VLAN
|Supports Voice VLAN / MAC VLAN / Surveillance VLAN / Protocol VALAN and GVRP
|Port Security Management
|Supports Broadcast / multicast / unknown unicast storm control
|Environmental & Mechanical Characteristics
|Power cord: Internal Power supply
|AC 100~240VAC, 50-60Hz Auto-sensing
|0° to 50° C
|-40° to 70° C
|10% to 90% non-condensing
|10% to 90% non-condensing
|Dimension ( W x D x H )
|441 x 270 x 44 mm
|TW or CN
|FCC, CE, RoHS-compliant
|CS-2648XG Main Unit
|19” Rack Mount Brackets